The whole internet is definitely changing. With the introduction of Android OS, many program developers have come up with pretty useful apps in a relatively short amount of time. The choices are there for you to see, some are for a fee and others are for free. If you compare it to the ever popular iPhone apps in the market, the number is not yet comparable but the number of Android apps is steadily increasing. The great divide as they say is growing by the minute. Fiddling with a couple of Android Apps yielded a short list of some of them which you might find very useful. Below are the top picks.
- EVERNOTE – is a free app that works as your very own mobile notepad that is easy to use. It has the ability to sync with your desktop and your favorite browser for free. If you are the type that always uses his mobile phone to jot down important notes or make a voice memo on the go, then this app is rightfully on top of your list. The paid version offers more storage for those space hungry users out there for as little as $ 45 per year.
- QUICKOFFICE MOBILE SUITE – Who doesn't use Word, Excel or Powerpoint documents in their pockets? This nifty app is powerful enough to let you open your documents in a jiffy and even create one yourself. It is not the be all and end all of mobile office suite but it does the job neatly.
- DOLPHIN HD BROWSER – If you are still stuck with the standard browser that you have been accustomed to, then take a look at this one. It has the touch and slide features which is really great with Android handsets. Tab browsing is also available with this browser plus a cool feature which lets you do some swipe shortcuts using unique finger swipes that will help you navigate through your handset quickly.
- ROCKPLAYER – It is not a secret among purists that Android handsets do not do well when it comes to video playback because of its limited support for various media formats. Because of this, Rockplayer was born. This little app is able to play DivX, RMVB, MKV and Xvid tightly and without any glitches. A free version can be had at the Android Market as we speak.
- MOBO MUSIC PLAYER – no Android app list is complete without a look at a dedicated music player. The Mobo Music player gives you the ability to preview a humongous collection of songs and download them. The songs are categorized according to their genre and the search function is very easy to navigate through.
Stay updated with your Android phone, go ahead and try these apps on your handset and see how it can enhance your experience with Android OS.