1) The Conair Instant Heat Curling Iron gives its user 25 settings for instant heat, allowing unprecedented flexibility for styling and control. The Instant Hear Iron has a “Euro Design” handle for increased comfort in the hand. With a uniform heat recovery system, ON-indicator light, and an automatic shut-off, this iron 1″ is a great basic iron for larger curls and waves, available on a tight budget.
2) Revlon’s V068 Perfect Heat Professional Ceramic Spiral Iron uses a ceramic barrel to attain a higher heat and produce lovely, healthy curls. 30 heat levels are offered by this ¾ (.75) inch iron, giving you the maximum amount of control over your curls. With an ON-indicator, a built-in safety stand, and a swivel cord that is tangle-resistant, this unique-looking iron provides a decent quality iron for slightly smaller curls at a price most people can agree on.
3) Hot Tools has released its 2″ Supertool Curling Iron with Multi-Heat Control, with a Multi-Heat Control and a separate ON/OFF button to remember your heating preferences and the ability to reach high temperatures up to 220° C, this classy iron delivers a gigantic 2″ 24 Karat gold-plated barrel that can even straighten hair. Coming standard with a safety stand, this fairly-low priced curling iron is a must for someone looking to put a shimmer of style in atop their vanity.
4) At a slightly higher price, the Hot Tools Professional 1110 Curling Iron with Multi-Heat Control are available with a slightly higher quality. The Hot Tools iron offers a 1″, 1 ¼”, and a 1 ½” series of irons, each with a unique 24 Karat gold plates barrel, and can attain temperatures as high as 428° F. This iron is suitable for many hair types, and comes with an 8-foot long swivel cord. The Conair offers a clean, professional look, high-heat curling with only 30 seconds of heat-up time, a 9-foot swivel cord, and a protective heat shield for storage.
5) If clip-less design is what you’re looking for, and budget is not an issue, the HerStyler 3P Ceramic Curling Iron Set offers up-to-date ceramic and digital technology, and is designed for use by professionals. With a heat range up to 200° C, the ceramic barrel can produce high heat without damaging your hair. One downfall of the HerStyler 3P is the clip-less design requiring the use of a thermal glove, which is not included. This means the user must purchase the glove in order to safely use the product. However, the quality of this is very high and comes recommended by many satisfied consumers. Another clip-less option is the Enzo Milano Conico Grande, priced at over $100, but offers the glove with the product.
However, the Enzo Milano does not come with a stand, so it can be dangerous to leave it unattended after use. Regardless of price and requirements, there are many options out there for curling irons of many designs, styles, and types for people of all classes and lifestyles. All one needs to do is open the eyes and look. You can also choose the automatic hair curler, if you are too lazy to curl you hair.