Are you ready, it is time to stop throwing your money away. If you want to know how to get cheap on-line car insurance then take the time to read this article, you will be glad you did.
1. Firstly, before you jump at the cheapest auto insurance quote, make sure you will be covered properly. Often in the event of an accident the insurance company will “quote the fine print ” of why they do not have to pay out. When you buy cheap on line car insurance or if you buy from a broker, take the time to read the fine print. Be honest from the start if you fail to disclose any driving offenses they will have the right not to honor your policy.
2. Shop around, many companies will match the cheapest offer in order to keep your business, shopping for quotes from cheap on line car insurance will give you leverage with your own insurance company. Ask them if they will to match the quote or would they rather lose your business. 9 times out of ten they will prefer to keep your business and they will reduce your auto insurance problem.
3. Your credentials. A clean driving license and no offenses will place you in the low rick category. Most car insurance companies offer ever good deals for “Good Drivers”.
4. The type of car you drive, if you drive a sports car and are in your twenties. Statically your are in a high risk category. Driving a family car, or a less expensive car will give you cheap on-line car insurance quotes.
5. Having an immobilizer, alarm and security devices fitted to your car will reduce the policy.
6. Safety Courses, many cheap car insurance companies offer safety driving course/test. If you choose to do the course and if your do well this will immediately give you an affordable auto insurance quote.