Are you planning to build a squeeze page to build your list? Here are some tips to improve your conversion rates and get more visitors to opt in to your list!
1. Add in a credibility booster like “As Advertised In _____ ” You can visit magazine websites (the online versions of offline magazines) in your niche and buy some ad spots and then you can add that little credibility booster to your website and it will certainly increase your conversion rates.
2. Create a ‘handwritten’ signature of your name. Go to VLetter to create them quickly and easily or use your trusty scanner to print out your signature and upload it to your computer. This is a great way to build trust
3. Add your own picture to your squeeze page. This has been known to increase credibility (haven’t tried it yet but it’s definitely something to think about).
4. Create a snazzy ecover or membership card graphic for your free offer on your squeeze page. This can be gotten for about $47 to $97 depending on which designer you go to. Most professional designers will be able to churn out a professional graphic for you.
5. Use The AIDA formula. Attention-Interest-Desire-Action. First, grab attention with a killer headline. Illicit interest and then escalate it to desire (sounds like I’m describing something explicit lol) and then Call-To-Action to ask visitors to opt in!
There you have it. If you are about to build your squeeze page or just looking for ways to improve your current one, those are 5 easy-to-implement tips you can use to boost your opt-in rates!