Finding the best Christmas gifts for men can be an unexpected challenge for many women. It can be tempting to give him the same utility items that he has been given in previous years that he has quietly accepted. To help you get that spontaneous smile which shows he really appreciates a gift you have thoughtfully chosen, some of the most popular categories of men’s gifts have been researched with the largest retailers.
Here is a list of some of the most popular, top selling gifts for men during the year.
1. Leonidas Belgian Chocolates: Signature Dark Chocolates Assortment.
Men love dark chocolate and Leonidas produce some of the best. This selection is known for its bitter sweet taste, and comprises 28 pieces, 1 lb in total, with dark chocolate covering and assorted fillings. Comes in their signature wrapping paper and tied with a ribbon.
2. Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces.
A woody aroma carries an air of masculinity with a touch of fruits, herbs and a marine note. A hint of the ocean sits well with rosemary spiciness, citrus and jasmine.
3. Danielle Enterprises Monaco for Him Travel Kit. It has a top zip opening and a front pocket. Comes in black.
You couldn’t resist something practical but you know that he needs it. This will hold his essential toiletries when away from home.
There is a large main compartment plus a pocket. The durable
PVC material is resistant to moisture as well as stains.
4. Valeo Portable Fitness Kit
Of course, when he is away from home he needs a little help to stay trim and fit. Includes two resistance tubes, handles, ankle starp, door attachment, hand grip, jump rope and exercise chart in a tote bag.
5. Columbia Sportswear Men’s Dutchman Peak Long Sleeve Shirt.
You do want him to look his best and he’ll do you proud in this fine shirt which is a 100% cotton twill yarndye, with a fitted look that can be washed or dry-cleaned.
6. Eve’s Addiction Men’s Stainless Steel Serenity Prayer Cuff Bracelet.
The Serenity Prayer “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change…” is engraved in two lines across this beautiful stainless steel bracelet. An inspirational piece for inner strength while being truly handsome.
7. TomTom ONE XL 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Maps of the U.S. and Canada.
Help him find his way home. He’ll never get lost with this handy gadget that can offer directions in 36 languages and over 50 voices.
8. 7-inch portable LCD TV with ATSC/NTSC tuner. Haier HLT71.
He can enjoy his favorite programs wherever he is as there is also an AC adaptor, a car adaptor and a remote control. Watch TV in another room, by the pool, at the beach, on a train, or more.
9. 10.1-Inch Black Netbook Computer. ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BK with 10.5 hour battery life.
He will really love you if he finds this in his Christmas stocking. It has a speed of 1.66 ghz, 160 gb hard drive, Color LCD screen, Windows XP OS, webcam and stunning looks. This is a very light and portable item, excellent for traveling.
10. Casio Men’s Technowear Digital TV Remote Watch.
Some (nameless) people believe that men hog the TV remote. Here is a Dick Tracy style stainless steel watch which lets him operate the TV, cable box and other electronics. No more searching for mislaid controls and missing the start of his favorite show. It also has an alarm, a calendar and tells the time.