Searching for ‘gifts for boyfriend’? If you’re tired of giving him standard gifts and are searching for creative ideas you’ve reached the right place! With a little thought you can give your boyfriend really meaningful and exciting creative gifts that will have touch his heart and have him drooling over you.
It won’t cost you much, but will really make an impression on him. So get ready to unleash your imagination and impress the socks off him with these 5 creative gift ideas for him.
1. ‘You are My World’ Puzzle – Create a jigsaw puzzle with all the elements that make up your world. Just take out the center piece alone and keep it with you. If you’re talented with Adobe Photoshop you can create a lovely layout with different elements that make up your world or otherwise even a simple hand-drawn puzzle will do, no matter what your drawing skills.
Don’t tell him anything about the puzzle; just allow him to put it together. As he is doing that, he’ll probably see pictures of your house, dog, college etc. coming together. Finally when he does spot the missing piece and asks you for it, take it out and give it to him – The last piece should have his name or a picture of him along with the words – ‘You are My World’ on it or you could just say it to him. Melt His Heart Rating: A big 10!
2. ‘Best Boyfriend In the World’ Label – What does your boyfriend love the most? Is he a beer or wine drinker? Then create a beer or wine label with his name and the words, ‘Best Boyfriend In the World’ on it and top it off with a beautifully tied satin ribbon. You could also create your own little piece of artwork with these words and have them printed on a mug or a t-shirt.
3. ‘What makes you wonderful’ Letter – One of the most meaningful gifts you can give him is a handwritten letter that lists out what makes him so special to you. Just list out 101 things or how many ever reasons you can think of that make him special on handmade or beautifully printed paper and have it framed.
4. ‘Best Times Ever’ Scrapbook – One of the best ‘gifts for boyfriend’ ever a scrapbook chronicling the best times you’ve ever had with photos and accompanying messages from you explaining what you loved about those times you spent with him, should get him all choked up with emotion! Leave a lot of pages blank in the end since you’ll want to paste more pictures there and update it frequently.
5. ‘Why I love You’ Fortune Cookies – Good at baking? Make him as many fortune cookies as it takes to explain why you love him and have a message within each fortune cookie. Gift wrap them in a tin or arrange them artfully in a beautiful box.
Hopefully all the ideas here have sparked off your imagination and have given you something to go on. You can give him inexpensive gifts that he’ll cherish all his life if you just put a little thought into creating unique gifts for your boyfriend. Happy creative gift-giving!