Choosing the ideal professional holiday gift for crucial commercial associates, individuals and staff is much easier than ever previously. With a never ending selection of promotional holiday gifts for executives growing each year, this list of five popular unique business gift ideas will cut out the clutter and keep you on a productive path.
• A night out at a local comedy club – Who wouldn’t appreciate a tear-jerking laugh during the holidays? Giving the gift of free tickets to a local comedy club is a sure bet (most people are itching to leave the house after hanging out with the visiting in-laws). Bring their spirits back up with the gift of laughter. You’ll be thanked in more ways than one.
• Techies will love you – While a bamboo USB flash drive is not a totally unique corporate gift the information you load on it has the potential to make a statement. You can provide links to funny holiday-themed home videos featured on YouTube, sales and marketing presentations from industry gurus or family vacation photos (of course, you’ll need to go the extra mile by contacting your recipient’s secretary and convincing her to email you the photos). Digital photo frames, iPhone dock clock radios, cool pen scanners and the all-important Bluetooth accessories are also popular business gift ideas for gadget connoisseurs this holiday season.
• Mouthwatering executive gift baskets – Personalized corporate gift baskets are a staple during the holidays. Put a holiday-themed message on the wrapping showing your appreciation for your client’s continued support. Again, the options in this category of executive business gifts is endless – whether you are choosing from chocolate-covered truffles or pretzels to gift baskets that entertain imported cheeses or delicacies, it’s hard to miss with this packaged selection.
• Extend your charitable contribution – Does a key business associate support a local charity or does this person work hard to eliminate a life-threatening disease? If so, find out where their emotional sweet spot is outside of work and make a donation in their name. Not only is this a very thoughtful business gift idea, you are extending your support for an important mission. Send a card thanking them for their support during the past year and elegantly mention the donation made in their name.
• Tickets to the big game – By the time the holidays roll around the last thing you want on your dinner plate is another helping of stress. Let’s face it – coming up with executive holiday gift ideas for important clients is a pain. Erase the agony and stop procrastinating. Instead of spending money on a corporate promotional gift such as a designer watch or desk clock try giving the gift of sports. But a close associate a new putter and personalize the handle with his name or co. logo. You can put someone in box seats or in the front row of a major sporting event. Say this person is a fan of a team in a small market and only knows the result of a contest via highlights. Get him or her access to a seasonal TV package so they can follow their team with pride.
Help your customers market themselves: Instead of sending a corporate holiday gifts like a desk clock to a particular client consider putting your customer’s logo on a unique promotional product. The quantity does not have to be a large run, but handsome enough for an impact to be felt. Or you could buy a large quantity of a particular promo item and change the logo according to each company. Make sure the promo item you choose aligns with their brand. Depending on your budget for executive holiday gifts, you may elect to go with luxury promo items instead of a mass produced, run-of-the-mill item. The intent here is to thank your customers by helping them advertise, rather than giving them a gift that may collect dust on a shelf.