It is often said that Language is the poetry of the soul. When you wish to speak of your love for that one special person, what other better way to do so than by speaking out your heart on perfumed paper, and sealed with a kiss? One of the most romantic, creative and inexpensive gifts you can give your partner this Valentine’s Day is a heartfelt love letter, written from the bottom of your heart! In my research and interviews with people, one of the most attractive ingredients in written communication which ‘sweeps the recipient off his or her feet”, so to say, is the effort put into developing the love letter.
A real love letter is a refreshing way to express your love. Both women and men appreciate gifts that have some thoughtfulness behind them. When writing a perfect love letter it’s important to consider the status of the relationship.
Sharing that imagination with your chosen through the written word rounds out the experience. A love letter need not be pages and pages of gushing mush, either. The decline of letter love writing,however, has interestingly lead to its effectiveness as a way to express love.
Some Tips For Love Letter Writing:
– It won’t matter to your lover if your letter love writing skills are not up to par; he/she will see the thought.
– List at least three different qualities of the one you love in the letter, ideally emotional, physical, and spiritual ones.
– Write a love letter anytime.
– Never try to write a love letter when you’re in a bad mood, not only will it be more difficult to write but your bad vibes will make their way into the letter.
– In the following paragraph of your love letter, share your hopes and dreams for the future you can have together.
– Take time to personalize your letter or poem and it will be cherished for years to come.
– If you’re not Shakespeare, don’t be Shakespeare.
– If a bit of romance is the order of the day, start your letter by using adjectives like darling, dear heart, my love.
– Be in a good mood when writing a love letter.
– Another part of letter love writing is using images and memories from your own relationship in the letter. This makes the letter more personal. Your lover will realize you are writing for him/her. Pick special moment and say: “Remember this?
Things To Consider In Writing:
– Make An Offer She Cannot Refuse – Offer to do something that you know will make her really, really happy.
– Clear your desk and your mind of distractions.
– Surprise Your Partner – Surprise your partner by sharing something very intimate with her, that maybe you didn’t express in the past.
– Remember, There Are No Rules In A Love Letter – A love letter is an intimate conversation between two people and there are no rules to be abided by.