So your girlfriend’s birthday is coming up, and you’re stumped at what present to give her. Or maybe Valentine’s Day is getting nearer and you want to give her something special aside from the chocolates and flowers you give her every time. Sure, it is always hard to think of what to buy for girlfriend, but it doesn’t always have to be.
For a surefire way to wow your gal with a present on any occasion, all it takes is a little creativity and imagination. Here are 5 present ideas for her guaranteed to blow her away.
1. Homemade goodies – Girls are easily pleased when they see the effort that you made something especially for them with your very own hands. Bake her a batch of gooey and moist brownies she always craves, or whip up a gourmet cheesecake you only get to see on posh restaurants. The best thing about it is that it’s the perfect excuse to drive to the perfect spot and enjoy the lovely scenery with your girlfriend while pigging out.
2. Small gifts – a special gift doesn’t have to be that expensive to be really memorable. Plan to spend the whole day together and jump from places to special places. Before leaving a specific place, give her a small token to remember the place by, like a keychain from the local store. Not only will she have many gifts at the end of the day, but she’ll always remember you and the special date you had together just by looking at those mementos.
3. Trinkets – if you have a little more money to spend for surprises for girlfriend, why not give her something lavish? Look around for jewelries that will fit your budget but still elegant enough for your special lady. Confused about what to buy for girlfriend? Go for a pair of pearl earrings for a classic look. If your girlfriend’s style is simple, check out a simple gold chain necklace with an exquisite pendant. If she has a playful personality, take a look at those colorful and fun bangles you know she’ll love.
4. Indulge her – every girl wants to be pampered. Get her away from all the stress in life and treat her to a day at the spa. Of course, this indulgence will be better if you’re there at the spa with her. Not only will you get to treat her like the princess she is, you also get to spend the day with her while getting yourself a nice massage.
5. Dessert date – you’ll give one of the nicest surprises for her by taking your girlfriend restaurant-and-coffee-shop-hopping to try out the best desserts in town. Do some research and ask your friends for some recommendations. If they come to a blank, it’s always best to ask the waiter for their specialty.
Give a little twist to giving gifts by taking into mind some of these present ideas for her. Remember, a little imagination and creativity counts. It will surely be worth it when you get all those hugs and kisses from your special lady.