My Sweet Valentine – I thank you for your sweet, sweet love…
Ah….the language of love! With just a simple message like the one above, you will surely make your sweetheart’s Valentines Day a special one!
Every year many lovers young and old, wishing to express love to their partners might find it difficult pouring out those pent up sentiments that lets someone special know what’s in their heart of hearts.
There are many ways to say I love you to your Sweet Valentine,and not only with mere cards or notes.
- Some of the best ways to give and receive love are:
- The physical touch
- Expressing words of love out loud
- Giving and receiving gifts
- Spending quality time together
- An act of kindness
A Sweet Valentine’s Day can mean a cozy dinner at her or his favorite restaurant, or a restaurant the two of you have wanted to patronize, but just haven’t found the time.
You could put together a romantic dinner at home for two, with candles EVERYWHERE. If you’re not sure how they would wish to experience Valentines Day, then simply ask first what he or she might enjoy doing – or you could even throw out a few hints, in case you want to surprise your partner, so that you could discover what would make them happy.
Another suggestion would be for the two of you to watch old romantic movies like Love Story or Casablanca, and top it off with a fabulous tray of wine, cheese, fruit and crackers to snack on under a cozy new blanket that you purchased just for this occasion.
Slip a ‘Thank You For Being My Sweet Valentine’ note along with a single rose under her/his pillow while they lay sleeping that says something like: There is only one thing more beautiful than this rose, and it is you. Thank you for being my Sweet, Sweet Valentine.
- Here are a few more affirmations of love:
- You’re the cutest most adorable, sweetest person I’ve ever known, and I thank you for being My Valentine!
- Come away with me this weekend and be my valentine, and I’ll be yours – not for just a day, but forever and ever!
- You are the most amazing Woman/Man I have ever known, and to be a part of your life is all I could ever ask for.
You are my Sweet Valentine, and I love you with all my heart.