Original Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For My Girlfriend
Valentine’s Day is the actual appropriate holiday to show the Individuals in your life how much you really care for them. Whether it’s through Greeting cards, flowers, chocolates, or another way, presents on Valentine’s Day are a charming form of manifestation. Here are just a few of fantastic gift ideas you can use this Valentine’s special day:
1. All people loves picture frames. Try something individual this Valentine’s Day by cutting a heart design into a CD. You can use virtually any CD you like, whether it’s a blank disc, or an old CD you just do not use any more. Position a picture of yourself or of you and your loved one with each other in the centre of the heart shaped CD, with the shiny side facing up. You have now crafted a charming handcrafted gift that’s effortless, shiny, and something they will always remember forever.
2. Ladies adore jewellery, so for the little girls in your life, try crafting a elegant heart shaped Valentine’s Day inspired necklace. You can find tiny bottles shaped like hearts with suds or fragrance in them, connected to a necklace that you buy at many craft shops. Apply your own heart to the centre of the pendant and write whatever phrase you like such as “sweet one” or “I love you”. They look delightful and have a nice custom touch when you create the heart label yourself.
3. Trinket and jewellery boxes are a Valentine’s Day favorite. Spruce up an aged tin by introducing ribbon and printed phrases. Glue the ribbon around the edge of the tin, and use scrapbook or printed paper to apply to the top. Complete it with some glitter and a pink ribbon, and you will have a nice individualized box that she’ll love to put her jewellery or other trinkets in.
4. Home made jewellery is one more powerfully personal Valentine’s favourite. Make pins working with candy moulds shaped like hearts and plaster of Paris. Mix the plaster well and dispense it into the candy moulds, and enclosure a small pin. When it’s dry, remove it from the mould and decorate it. Apply a crystal clear glaze or glazing spray to give it a accomplished look and to protect the pin. You now have a lovely home made piece of jewellery that’s direct from the heart.
5. One of the most considerate Valentine’s Day presents is something called “Daily Love.” Basically cut out tiny paper hearts using construction or sketch paper in various Valentine’s Day colours. Then, write something on each heart that shows the other person why or how much you love them. Put the compact hearts in a jar or a nice box, and your lover can pull one out each day to be reminded of just how much you truly love and care for them.