Free Quiz Questions And Answers – Weekly-018 Quiz
Struggling to find quiz questions … Struggle no more,
Here’s another free 20 quiz questions and answers for you to use on your site / blog newsletter (With the inclusion of our bio !)
1. The singer-songwriter Damon Gough performs under the name of ‘Badly Drawn ….’ What ?
2. In 2006, who succeeded Sven-Goran Eriksson as the England football manager ?
3. Who directed the 1993 film blockbuster ‘Jurassic Park’ ?
4. In the ‘Arabian Nights’ story, what was inside Aladdin’s lamp ?
5. Arundel Castle, in West Sussex, is the seat of which dukes ?
Dukes of Norfolk
6. How is the West Highland White Terrier dog more popularly known ?
7. Fitzgerald’s Bar was a popular haunt in which TV drama series set in a small Irish village ?
8. Spectacles are used to aid which of the five senses ?
9. Which US president said ‘ich bin ein Berliner’ during a 1963 visit to Berlin?
John F Kennedy
10. The French word ‘Pantalon’ refers to which item of clothing ?
11. Who played the title role in the 1969 film ‘The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie’? Maggie Smith
12. In which US city does the car race known popularly as the Indy 500 take place ? Indianapolis
13. As used in lonely hearts columns, what does the abbreviation GSOH stand for ? Good Sense Of Humour
14. What name is given to the classified telephone directory, often printed on yellow paper, listing services provided ? Yellow Pages
15. Which singer had UK number one hits in the 1980’s with ‘This Ole House’ and ‘Oh Julie’ ? Shakin’ Stevens
16. A sweet consisting of flavoured gelatine coated in icing sugar is known as ‘Turkish ….’ what ? Delight
17. Which famous English forest lies between the river Severn and Wye in Gloucestershire ? Forest of Dean
18. In which decade was the Mir space station launched ?
19. The Greater Horseshoe and Serotine are varietiesof which flying mammal ?
20. Which Welsh former choirboy presents TV’s ‘Songs of Praise’ ?
Tie: In which year was American Pilot Francis Gary Powers shot down while on a U2 spy plane mission over the USSR ?
Happy Quizzing !