You are going out on a date this Valentine’s Day, so you thought of giving her a gift. Your relationship has started to acquire a deeper meaning. You would want to give something impish yet valuable, but what would it be? Most women are incurable romantics and they appreciate gifts, which are personalized. Here are some sassy Valentine’s gifts that could perk up your date:
1. A sexy poem you composed laminated and framed. You can add a picture of her for spice and pizzazz. You could show her the intensity of your feelings through your poem.
2. Do a cross-stitch of her face. What is more special than having your picture in a creatively sewn canvas?
3. A personalized bathrobe with her name stitched on the flannel.
4. A set of personalized towel with her name monogrammed on the edges.
5. A card you personally created. Make use of natural materials around you, like dried flowers, leaves, twigs, and pebbles. Cut the size that you want and decorate it with the materials that you have gathered. Be creative and adventurous.
6. A photo album with your pictures on it, complete with captions, quotes and reminiscent thoughts.
7. A personalized jersey, with her embossed name, and designed with any of her favorite characters.
8. A heart shaped key holder with her name on it. Choose her favorite color.
9. A personalized watch or wall clock with her name engraved on it.
10. Home-made chocolate candies with her favorite icons.
11. 7 pieces of panties with her name, and the days sewed into the linings.
12. A cell phone with your pictures embossed at the back.
Gifts need not be expensive. Whatever you decide to give, you should accompany it with tender, loving care. These gifts would all be useless if you, as the giver, show an indifferent attitude.