If you’ve been married to your husband for too long a time and you want a little spark to fire up your relationship to what it was before, then maybe the Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to do so. Of course, with all the planning for the big day, a Valentine’s gift for husband should not be forgotten.
For some ideas on what to give to your loving husband, take a look at the list below and feel free to add to it once you’re inspired to do something out of ordinary.
• Kid’s choice – indulge the kid in him by giving him something that will let out his youthful energy. For the cool, techie dad, a Wii console -of course add in some games for him to play – is a fun Valentine’s present for husband. For old school dads, up-to-date board games will be as cool. He’ll be able to release that liveliness in those games, and, who knows, you, too, might benefit from it in bed.
• Fancy pants – perhaps you’ve seen too much of each other being too frumpy at home with disheveled hair and stained shirts. Maybe it’s time to dress up for each other and go to the posh hotel for some dinner and dancing. Give him something fancy he can wear, like a pair of golden cuff-links, or even a new tuxedo that doesn’t smell like moth balls. You’ll see each other in a new light and remember why you fell in love with him in the first place.
• Time out – appreciate and acknowledge his interest in sports by giving him something related to that sports. For some Valentine’s gifts for husband, give him a new tennis racket to replace the worn out one he always plays with, or give hi a new foldable bike he can take with him anywhere in the world. These Valentine’s presents for husband say you care enough about him to be interested in what he’s interested. Get his adrenaline going with some sports, and you’ll also benefit from that adrenaline rush under the covers.
• Tech-happy – fathers are usually the last to know all about the recent gadgets he can enjoy, once he gets to know what those are, that is. Be the one to update him by gifting some gadgets as Valentine’s gift for husband. Get him a Blu-ray DVD player – along with some DVD’s of course – to let him enjoy the latest movies. Or get him that all-for-one remote control that makes him king of the living room, with the TV and the stereo system as his loyal subjects.
• Getaway – for the ultimate Valentine’s present for husband, why not plan a second honeymoon that is so long overdue? Take the weekend off without the kids – their grandma would be so happy to have them – and spend those days alone together rekindling the passion. Even a simple bed and breakfast will do wonders during the Valentine week. You’ll come home with a greater appreciation of each other, and you’ll love each other as never before.