February 14th is fast approaching. The day on which love is in the air, and when ladies and gents – the ladies especially – are counting down the days until they get to open the much-anticipated Valentine’s gifts. Yippee! But hold up. Whilst waiting eagerly to receive your fantabulous Valentines Day gifts from your significant other, don’t forget, you have to find an equally fab-tastic Valentine’s present for them. Uh-oh.
Easier said than done, you say? Remember, it’s the thought that counts, so all you have to do is be thoughtful. Whether you’ve been together for six months or sixty years, be sure to give your special ‘someone’ something, well um, special this February. So here are the top ten Valentines Day gifts to surprise your beloved on February 14th.
10. My Last Rolo Gift. Set your delicious darling’s heart aflutter on the 14th with an engraved Last Rolo – in silver, gold or pink gold. Perfectimo! These make uber-romantic Valentines Day gift ideas for her – (or for your sentimental guy!).
9. Personalised Chocolate Bars. For those trying to track down the best Valentines gifts for men, don’t panic. Most blokes are partial to a bit of choccie, and this’ll definitely tickle his taste buds, since this delicious bar is personalised with his name. Oo-er!
8. Valentine’s Day Champagne & Cava. Whether your partner’s brand-spanking new or a long term love, indulge your sweetheart by personalising a bottle of bubbly with their name plus a special message of luuurrve. This gift will ensure you come up smelling of roses this Valentine’s Day.
7. Personalised Mugs. You really don’t have to bust a gut choosing the perfect present. Simply give your honey bunch something they’ll love, like a personalised mug. There are, ladies and gents, such things as Love Mugs, emblazoned with love hearts, sentimental words and all kinds of romantic thingamabobs. Woohoo!
6. Personalised Love & Romance Calendars. For those with a serious amount of love in the air this February, the month of love is the perrrrrfect chance to show your loved one just how much you adore them with a personalised calendar, featuring their name in the lovey-dovey images for every month.
5. Pampering gift experience. If you’re looking for Valentine day gifts for her this February, treat your bonny babe to a pampering experience – it’ll make her smile from ear to ear.
4. Spoof Newspapers. Have a barrel of laughs instead of a bucket load of heartfelt tears this February and get stuck into a serious chuckle-fest with your loved one. Now, you can create a newspaper starring them. Tell her she’s the sexiest women alive, ask him to be your Valentine or star both of you as the best dressed couple.
3. Lover’s Leap Bungee Jump. For those of you who would sooner dive head first into a bowl of bolognaise than buy a soppy starry-eyed gift for your Valentine – no problem! Get both your hearts racing (literally!): take a lover’s leap bungee jump with your hunny-bunny. Yep, seriously. You’ll just appreciate each other even more when your feet are back safely on the ground.
2. Lovers Name a Star Gift. This has to be the epitome of romantic. This gift is traditional, passionate and heart-melting in all the right ways… immortalise your love forever by naming 2 neighbouring stars. Go on; knock your sexy sweetie right off their feet with a gift for Valentines they’ll never forget – yowsa!
1. Engraved Gifts. These beauts do exactly what they say on the tin. They can be engraved with any name or your own message so you can celebrate the language of love. You can get engraved compact mirrors, personalised charm bracelets, engraved wine stoppers, engraved glasses, and much, much more. Whether you keep your message short and sweet or jabber away with words of desire and love for your beloved, they’ll be weak at the knees and well and truly under your spell this February. Voila!