SUNDAY IS a fun day and this 14th February, popularly celebrated as Valentine’s Day is the best Sunday in 2010! It’s the day for those struck by the cupids. Everybody wants to celebrate this day by gifting something or doing something special, romantic yet out of the box for their loved ones.
Here a list of the most romantic gifts to give and things to day this Valentines Day:
1) The most common is couples who choose to marry on Valentines Day. Some do it in their hometowns while some more adventurous prefer the Sin City – Vegas.
2) How about cooking that special dish with some champagne – if you choose to spend the day at home as it’s a Sunday.
3) Or why not opt for the classic – Take your partner shopping to his/ her favorite boutique
4) A step ahead – get yourself a makeover and surprise your partner with the new you for a romantic dinner night out.
5) For the little adventurous, get the same tattoo wherever you like (wink – wink)
6) For your girl friend or wife, you can buy her the best perfume or a life size teddy bear. Its conventional but eternal.
7) Let’s not forget diamonds. Nowadays diamonds are a girl’s as well as a man’s best friend.
8) And yes the most cliché, a bouquet of red roses.
9) If you love to celebrate your V-Day with a group of friends, why not go camping together with color coded tracks and/or t-shirts.
10) How about gifting a box full of handmade soaps with soothing fragrances
11) And yes, liquor chocolates go really well with Irish coffee
These are a few ideas I thought I can share with you. As for THE DAY, what can be more special than spending time with your loved one? Here’s wishing you a very happy and warm Valentine’s Day.