With the Valentines Day fast approaching, one of your recent concerns may just be finding the perfect gift for your guy. These days, giving out personalized items have become more appreciated than ever mostly because it is often unique and your recipient is the only one who’s guaranteed to have the said gift item. There are many different choices you can grab in the market. But you should always remember that in the end, you have to consider that which is important to your guy. You should consider what he’d find special since the gift is for him.
The beauty of having personalized gifts is that it always highlights the fact that the item is truly special. That you did not just end up buying an item just because you need to give a gift for the occasion. It also shows how much thought you have put in giving the gift. This is something that’s definitely important. Your guy would notice how you actually ended up spending time to think about his gift despite your probable busy schedule. Here are some gift ideas that you may want to consider:
1. Pub Sign – Think of it as an empty canvass where you can place all your creativity and bring it to life. There are plenty of online gift shops making these gift items. All you have to do is choose a base for your pub sign and then create a draft that would show what your pub sign will contain. Don’t worry even if you are not good with sketching because some of these shops already have a template which you can customize according to your liking.
2. Photo frame – Since it’s Hearts’ day, it would only be fitting to give something romantic. Choose a really sweet or memorable moment from your current pictures together and have it inside a personalized picture frame. You can also find base frames online with some of them even including the materials you can use for the said photo frame. You can be made free to design it according to what you have in mind.
3. Handkerchief – Of course, it would be great to give something that your guy would be able to use no matter how simple it is. You can choose a designer handkerchief and have his initials embossed right on it or anything else which both of you understand.
4. Mug – Is your guy a coffee lover? Well, mugs are one of the best ways to have a personalized gift because like pub signs, you can also consider them as your canvass where you can freely create your gift ideas. The best part about it is that mugs are relatively cheap and you can also find that there are a lot of design tools that could easily fit with it. You might just want to consider the surface of the mug in order for you to design it much better.
5. Paperweight – Your corporate guy would surely remember you by with this paperweight. Online sites give you an updated catalog of this to provide you with really creative ideas.