With Valentine’s Day around the corner, it’s time to consider Romantic Valentine Day Poems among all the other aspects of this most romantic day in the year. In this article, we will cover ideas for poems – where to write them, how to write them, and where to get the inspiration.
Getting a Valentine’s card with a lovely poem from someone you love is always a pleasure. But writing one for your special someone can give you equal, if not more pleasure. We are here to get you going on this adventure of creating the verses that mirror your heart & soul.
Before you start your journey into the fourth dimension, where creativity weaves rhymes, make your choice of a poem’s style and theme.
- rhyming or not
- short or long
- Sufi poem
- soul mate
There’s a special place in my heart
where I can feel you near.
No matter how far, darling, you are
in my thoughts you appear.
The way we love each other
makes it hard to be apart
so when I can’t hold you in my arms,
I hold you in my heart.
If you prefer to write your own romantic Valentine Day poems instead of using ready-made ones here is some help
- Write down all the random thoughts you want to express
- Type up 10-15 things you love about your partner
- For finding rhymes to your words refer to: rhymezone.com
- For finding the right words to match your feelings refer to: thesaurus.reference.com
- on a card or e-card
- design a bookmark with a romantic Valentine poem – designed in photo editor and printed on photo paper
- on a T-shirt with a romantic Valentine poem printed first on textile foil and then printed on the T-shirt by ironing. Or make it online.
- message/poem in a bottle
- steam up the bathroom and write a poem on the mirror for your sweetheart to read when she/he uses the bathroom next
- in a cookie you baked
- framed as a painting
- carve it somewhere special
Wishing you great joy in exploring and composing romantic Valentine Day poems!