Kid’s Valentine’s Day Recipes are fun to create for both parents and kids. These sweet treats for kids are easy to make and delicious.
Creating this strawberry and chocolate combination makes for a deliciously fun activity.
Strawberries & White/Dark Chocolate Fondue
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 10 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 oz white chocolate, chopped
- Fresh Fruit: strawberries, sliced bananas, oranges or pineapples
- Sara Lee Pound cake cubed
1) Pour the whipping cream into a small saucepan.
2) Place over medium heat.
3) Bring cream just to a simmer.
4) Remove from heat.
5) Add the semisweet chocolate.
6) Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
7) Transfer mixture to a small ceramic fondue pot over a tea light candle.
8) Sprinkle the chopped white chocolate over the dark chocolate mixture.
9) Let stand for a minute or two to allow chocolate to melt.
10) Gently run a spoon through the mixture two or three times until marbled.
11) Serve with strawberries and other fresh fruit and chunks of cake for dipping.
Valentine Day Cupcakes
A special treat to serve on Valentine’s Day
- Red Velvet Cake Mix
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cinnamon Hearts
- Heart shaped cake molds
1) Make your cupcake batter according to the package directions.
2) Pour into cupcake molds.
4) Allow molds to cool.
5) Frost with purchased cream cheese frosting
6) Decorate with cinnamon hearts.
Kid’s Valentine Day Cookies With M&M’s
These cookies are so easy. Let the kids join in the fun of making these cookies.
Quick assembly and cooling is all that is required.
- 1 box Vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 pkg. Round pretzels
- 1 bag Hershey’s Kisses
- 1 8oz pkg. Valentine M&M candies
1) Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2) Place vanilla wafer cookies 1-inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
3) Set a Hershey’s chocolate Kiss on the center of each cookie.
4) Bake at 200 degrees for 5 minutes.
5) Remove from oven.
6) Gently press an M&M candy or a candy heart into the center of the softened Hershey’s Kiss.
Allow to cool completely to let the chocolate harden again.
Cool cookies in the refrigerator.
*Note: Chocolate may soften after removal from refrigerator. Return cookies to the refrigerator
and let them harden again.
1) Place pretzels 1-inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
2) Place a Hershey’s chocolate Kiss in the center of each pretzel and bake for 5 minutes.
3) Remove from the oven.
4) Press an M&M candy into the center of the softened chocolate.
5) Try to fill in the little spaces between the chocolate and pretzels.
6) Allow to cool completely.
Share your Valentine’s Day treats with friends and family. They will love you for it.