Planning a sexy Valentines Day celebration will not only make your special someone feel loved, but will also make them feel desired. This is important because couples need to know that their partner still finds them attractive and desirable.
Arrange a day that is not only romantic and special but one that also instills passion and excitement and you'll be sure to have an enchanting holiday with a lover who adores you for many months to come.
There are many different sexy Valentine's Day ideas to choose from, but here is one that will work quite well.
- Create a delicious meal for your lover. If you can not cook, you can order out if you must, but it's much more meaningful if you make it with your own hands. One of the best meals for igniting passion is to design one completely out of finger foods, so that you and your partner can feed one another and lick each other's fingers. Eat light so that you will be ready for action in a little while, or if you like, you can actually move the romantic dinner to the end of this scenario as a nightcap after love making.
- Present your lover with a beautiful and thoughtful gift and card. The standard flowers, lingerie and jewelry will always do, but try and be creative. For a little added spice, a new toy from the adult toy store will be a nice touch for added pleasure later.
- Decorate the bathroom with Valentine's decorations, like red hearts, sparkles and streamers. Place red candles around the room. Buy some big fluffy red towels and wash cloths in advance and put them on the towel rack. Play sensual music in the background. Draw a nice warm bath with bubbles.
- Bring your lover in the bathroom and undress each other slowly. Look your lover in the eyes and tell them you love them. Slip into the tub together and wash one another. Take your time and savor one another. Do not make love. Let the passion build.
- Step out of the tub and gently take your lover's hand to help them step out.
- Kiss them and hand them a towel.
- Take turns drying each other slowly, inch by inch.
- Kiss and nibble on one another's bodies as you do, but do not make love. Keep the passion building.
- Take your lover in your arms and dance naked to the music that is playing.
- Caress and let your hands roam freely across one another's bodies as you dance.
- Grasp your lover's fingers firmly in yours and walk them to the bedroom or living room, whichever you prefer.
- The bed or living room floor is already covered with rose petals. A big red heart with the words "I Love You" has been placed on the head board or prominent place in the living room.
- A box of chocolates and massage oil is on the end table nearby.
- Lie down next to one another and feed each other a couple chocolates. Place them between your breasts or legs for your lover to capture, but do not make love. Put a chocolate in your mouth and put your mouth next to your lovers. Share the chocolate until your lips touch. Kiss passionately.
- Take turns rubbing massage oil all over one another's bodies, until your slippery and wet.
- Embrace your lover. Whisper in their ear that you love them as your bodies rub together.
- Now, I'm sure I do not have to tell you, is the time to make love.
- After the lovemaking be sure to hold and caress. Do not be in a hurry to move on. Savor the afterglow.
- Fall asleep in one another's arms or watch a movie together.
Give your lover an unforgettable sexy Valentines Day and you will build memories to last you a life time.