Saying I love you and being in love is almost magical. Some say love is forever; others say love never fails. Some say it is wonderful while others say love just stinks. These are just a few of the many things people say about love. One thing is for certain, the notion of people loving and being in love will never change. It is etched in our inner most being to love and express love. So for this Valentine’ Day and every day after it, lets all make a quality decision to love more. Not just our families, our friends and our soul mates, but men and women everywhere.
While we give gifts and make special preparations to show how much we care, we can also make good use of our words. Words are containers that either deliver goodness and wholeness, or our words can be used to tear down and destroy. To create a sense of affection, caring and even intimacy, we can use words in several ways.
A few ways to put our words to good use is to use them in poems, songs and love quotes. Yes, they all help us express what is in our hearts. So while you are making preparations to have some tender moments with that special someone in this season of Romance, use these 10 love quotes to express your feelings to your love:
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” ~ Franklin P. Jones
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ~ Lao Tzu
- “Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things. Love never fails.” ~Corinthians 13:7-8
- “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” ~1 Corinthians 13:13
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” ~ Aristotle
- “There is no remedy for love but to love more” ~ by Henry David Thoreau
- “Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.” ~David Grayson
- “Like a child’s infinite dreams, is the endlessness of love.” ~ Renee Tripp
- “Finding love is like finding one answer to all of your prayers.” ~ Jennifer Regimbald
- “Blood may be thicker than water, but love is thicker than anything.” ~ Goldie Nash
Be sure you tell your sweetheart you love them in a hundred ways. You can try to say it in a different language to really impress them. Here are just a few to try out:
- In French say, “Je t’aime”
- In Spanish say, “Te Amo
- In English say, “I Love You”
- In German say “Ich liebe Dich”
- In Hebrew say “aNEE oHEIVET oTKHA ” (female to male) or “aNEE oHEIV otAKH” (male to female)
- In Chinese say “Wo ie ni”
There are many languages all over the world to choose from. However you choose to say it, be sure to honor, respect and cherish your love. Let your words sing the song of love that is in your heart.