Chinese Mobile manufacturer UMI is taking the budget mobile segment by storm with it’s new flagship android mobile with high end features such as 1080p resolution on a 5-inch display (441 ppi), 13-megapixel camera, 1.2Ghz Mediatek MT6589 quad core processor, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory and also supports 32 GB expandable memory via micro-sd slot.
The phone is based on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system but the company has promised to upgrade it to Android 4.2 in April.
Specifications of UMI X2
- 5-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and 441 pixels per inch
- Gorillaglass 2
- Dual-SIM, HSPA on WCDMA, GPRS/EDGE on GSM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g with Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, magnetic sensor
- 13 megapixel primary camera with LED flash and 3 megapixel front facing cam
- 32GB internal memory, with microSD card slot for further expansion up to 32GB