The invites, issued at the Mobile World Congress trade show in Barcelona, ask members of the press to “come and see the next Galaxy” at Radio City Music Hall in New York City on March 14 at 7pm local time.
The Mobile Unpacked invite does not specifically mention the rumoured Galaxy S4, but it does bear the telling line, “Ready 4 the Show”. The New York event will also be live streamed on Samsung Mobile’s YouTube channel.
Samsung will also make the entire accessory lineup available for Galaxy s4 by mid april which includes Clear Cover, Flip Cover, Protective Cover, Pouch, Extra Battery Kit, Wireless Charging Kit, HDTV Adapter and Headset.
The new Galaxy is expected to run under the model number GT-I9500 (internationally) and arrive in two colors – black and white.
And the Galaxy s4 is rumored to feature
- Exynos 5 Octa (8-Core) CPU
- Mali-T658 (8-Core) GPU
- 4.99″ Super AMOLED Full HD Resolution Display
- 2GB of RAM
- 13 Megapixel Rear facing Camera capable of shooting 1080p Full HD Videos at 30FPS
- 2 Megapixel front facing camera capable of shooting 720p HD Videos
- Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean out of the box.