Snapchat is a popular social platform wherein you can grow your business with ease. However, you need ample followers who can help you grow your business. With only limited features being discovered by some users, it is essential to know these simple ways of attracting new followers on Snapchat.
- Your address book is the great place to start with Snapchat. It is one of the easiest ways to add followers to Snapchat and to be discovered in returned. Go on the Snapchat Home screen and tap on the Add Friends after tapping on the ghost icon. Snapchat crawls your address book to check whether the contacts are associated with any account. If they are, the contacts are added as fellow Snap chatters. If you have a customer database, segment these contacts by phone numbers and import them into the address book via your Android or iPhone.
- Another great way of increasing your Snapchat followers is to use email marketing. Email marketing still works wonders for businesses. Segment your customers by date of birth, age, location or last date of purchase and send them targeted email blast sharing your Snapchat code and asking them to add you. You can even add the Snapchat logo beside other social platform logos like Facebook and Twitter with a link to personalized URL.
- Your business must be having a professional website. Adding your Snapcode on the website where visitors can easily scan it is a great idea to grow your business. You can even add the Snapchat logo beside other social networking website logos such as Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook where visitors can easily check it out.
- Your business cards are a great way to reach to the larger audience. If you are into sales and frequently use business cards, adding your Snapchat code to your business card lets you send a subtle signal to your customers that you want to engage with them on Snapchat. This also gives you an upper hand on other sales reps.
- A brick and mortar business store can also help you grow a business by adding your Snapcode right on the store itself. Adding it next to decals of ‘We accept cards will attract attention. You can print the Snapchat code using a tool such as Sticker Mule.
- Service like SocialOomph can be used to run an auto-DM campaign wherein an auto direct message is sent to Twitter followers with a link to Snapchat URL as well as a call to action to add.
- Social Media Channels can be used to cross-promote. Pick any one day out of the week and go all black on all platforms. Post only your Snap code on other social media platforms that urge a call to action. This lets your visitors and customers pay attention to your Snapchat account.
- Your top influential customers can help you grow your business. Identify your business fans by using social listening tools and encourage them to post content about your brand by offering them free products in exchange.
- Industry bloggers and influencers can play a successful part in mapping your business. They can spread a word about your business and drive in more followers. Doing a Google search with specific keywords can help you identify key industry influencers.
- Targeted Facebook ads can help you grow your business too. With deep ad-targeting capabilities, Facebook can be used for ad optimization and engagement. This will add to your clicks, likes, and comments.
- Snapchat recently introduced the Suggest button wherein one can regularly ask their followers to suggest their account to others.
These simple ways can help you grow your business using Snapchat.