1. Ideal Method: This kind of SEO is a practice that increases a page’s rank in search engines through means that violate the search engines’ terms of service.
2. Significant capital/time expenditure on Facebook advertising/Google PPC/various means of mass traffic driving. While this may always seem like an expensive option, more often then not it will not cost nearly as much as other marketing outlets.
3. A Demo Video to showcase your product or service (most effective method).
4. Brand reputation: A brand that has already been validated or well received by a large audience of people, is likely to more easily attract Facebook visibility, than a brand that no one has ever hear of before.
5. Appearance on national television: This is absolutely possible for the common person to do but mind you that they will need to know the right person, have a vibrant personality, and last but not least an appealing appearance. I personally have a family member who made it onto an Argentine television show without prior fame.
6. I used a company called Optim.al. They did several things for me:
– They set up a mobile ad campaign which got me mobile users. The click-through rates on ads were as high as 90% on some of their ads. It is much more effective to advertise to a mobile user. They also found demographic data differentiating the iPhone users (who clicked through at a much higher rate) and the Android users and were then able to optimize the ads to target them more efficiently (“efficiently” means “cheaper and faster”).
7. Make it shareable: This seems like a no-brainer but the easier you make it to share your stories, and for people to find your Facebook Page through your site and your other social channels, the better.
8. This seems like a no-brainer but the easier you make it to share your stories, and for people to find your Facebook Page through your site and your other social channels, the better.
9. Again, this should be filed under “playing their game”, which I encourage you to do even if you’re feeling a little uncomfortable with it at first. See in 2014 Facebook really started pushing people to upload their videos directly to the platform as opposed to uploading to YouTube then sharing that link from their Page. I’m not sure if the algorithm will necessarily bury a link that you post but I do know that when we upload a file to our Page we get thousands of times more people watching it.