iPhone App development has opened doors to a whole new experience to a number of things including Education. There are number of apps available in iTunes store. Here is a list of some of them.
Advance Vocabulary Genius by Brains cape
With this iPhone application development you can improve your vocabulary faster than other vocabulary app. It applies latest cognitive science techniques. This app help you efficiently learn over 2000 ‘dynamic flashcards’ covering both vocabulary words and their roots. Their mission is to make learning easier and more convenient. Rather than creating frivolous games or distracting quizzes try to make it fun, it provides scientifically optimized algorithm to repeat flash card in just right pattern for your brain’s maximum absorption, based on your confidence.
• Nearly 1900 flashcards for some of the most beautiful yet difficult words in English language, complete with definition, sample sentences and synonyms
• Over 300 ‘word elements’ flashcards for common prefixes, suffixes and roots.
• A customized flashcards repetition algorithm that cuts your memorization time dramatically
• Convenient ‘browse’ and ‘search’ functions that allows you to easily find the cards you want
• On going feedback, statistic, visualization tools to help you track your pages.
Math Skill K
This iPhone application development is for kindergartners. It teaches them to count numbers, perform non numerical comparisons and to identify shapes. This application adheres to the kindergartner curricula of various states including California. Concepts are taught in a fun ways, with the use of animals and colorful shapes. Progression is non linear. There is minimum usage of text. Graphics and touch activity is design to suit little fingers. Tests have shown that kids love to play this app repeatedly and grasp the concepts very fast.
This iPhone application development teaches your child handwriting while playing a fun and entertaining game. Help Mr. Crab collect the numbers in sequence by dragging him with your finger – and drawing letters at the same time. Once all the letters are drawn properly, a cute drawing appears. Tilt your iPhone and see the letters slide into the rotating hole and advance to the next level.
• Learn handwriting the fun way
• 70 words of uppercase letters
• 70 words of lowercase letters
• 20 levels of numbers
• 26 levels of individual letters tracing for uppercase letters
• 26 levels of individual letters tracing for lowercase letters
• Playback the accomplish words featuring your child’s own handwriting
• Realistic physics and gravity for falling letters
• Play the ABC song by taping or shaking your iPhone like drumming
• Each letter and word is spoken as it was completed