With Tether in your wallet but wanting a more universal means of payment, converting cryptocurrency into fiat money, particularly dollars, makes sense. It is not difficult to do this today. And there are several ways to exchange assets. Let’s consider all existing options and select the best one.
How to exchange Tether for dollars
You can change Tether TRC20 (USDT) to Cash in the following ways:
- through a cryptocurrency exchange. This option is used in practice but cannot be called the most profitable due to large commissions. In addition, the exchange takes a lot of time, in particular, because dollars can be credited to the account within 3-5 days;
- through the P2P exchange platform. Like the previous one, this method is relatively safe but not profitable from a financial point of view due to high commissions. Plus, it’s not always possible to make a big deal;
- using a Telegram bot. This option is unprofitable and unsafe due to the prevalence of fraud in Telegram. Therefore, in practice, it is used very rarely;
- private person. This method of exchange exists but is rarely used. There is a high risk of encountering scammers here. Plus, out-of-date rates may be used, and high commissions may be set;
- using an electronic exchanger. This option can be called the best. Commissions in exchange services are low, while currency conversion is carried out at current rates, which are constantly monitored and updated. In terms of reliability, choosing a service provider from a monitoring portal such as BestChange protects you from fraud. All exchangers presented here have been repeatedly checked for transparency of activities and have proven their honesty. On bestchange.com/wiki/, you can find the list of payment systems.
Now that you know the best way to exchange the Tether USDT stablecoin in the TRC-20 network for Dollar cash, you can choose the appropriate offer and conclude a deal.
How to choose the optimal exchange conditions
Having studied the information on the page bestchange, you will see many proposals for withdrawing Tether to cash in dollars. And here it is essential to choose the best. To do this, compare the conditions according to the following criteria:
- conversion rate. As you can see, it is significantly different, and first of all, because it includes a commission per transaction;
- reserve of dollars. It shows how much money a particular exchange service can pay out;
- restrictions on the amount of convertible amounts. They make it clear how much Tether can be exchanged at a time;
- the possibility and conditions for fixing the course on the application. It reduces the risk of changes in the transaction amount after registration and confirmation of the application.
These are the main points. But there are additional factors that you can take into account to make the perfect deal, for example, whether the exchange method is manual or semi-automatic, the need for verification, etc.
How to make an exchange
After you have chosen the exchanger with which you will convert funds, go to its website, read the Rules, and fill out the application. In its form, you need to enter the following information:
- how many digital coins will you convert;
- card number where you need to transfer the equivalent in dollars;
- your email address;
- you may be asked to provide your full name and contact phone number.
By filling out an application, agreeing to the terms of cooperation, and confirming your intention to exchange, you will receive a wallet number for transferring cryptocurrency to it.
After making the transfer, you can check your card account shortly. After 30-60 minutes, the fiat money will likely be on your balance, and you will indicate that the transaction was successful.
If you have any questions, immediately contact the exchanger’s support service. Service specialists will inform you on topics of interest, provide detailed advice, and help solve any problems.