The Online world is a tremendously helpful tool. It provides instant access to a wide range of information— email, online Search engines, social networking sites, and Online databases like Wikipedia. So we can all agree that it is a bit paradoxical to be ready to access the Web anytime when you take a seat at your PC. Wouldn’t it be so much easier if you could connect to the Web from any room in your house or workplace?
It is simple to set up your private wireless connection when you have a high-speed Internet connection.
A wireless connection, sometimes referred to as Wi-Fi, enables people to link computers, cellphones, and other portable gadgets to the internet without using an Ethernet connection.
If you do not want to handle it yourself, you could get the Seattle home wireless networks provider to set it up for you. But if you desire to do it by yourself, here is a guide.
1. Buy a Wi-Fi Router
You will require a Wi-fi router to set up Wi-Fi connectivity. It is the best device to distribute the Wi-Fi connection through your Broadband modem across your home. The Internet connection provider might offer customers a wi-fi router at a very nominal yearly payment.
If you decide to buy a router, you should first research the market or professionals like Seattle home wireless networks to find out the best available models. You can then compare them to choose the best-suited model for you.
2. Attach the cords
- After purchasing a wi-fi router, you must install it and link it to your current Broadband modem.
- Plug the broadband to your wi-fi router using an Ethernet port
- Connect the wi-fi router’s electricity cord.
- Sit back and relax cause it could take up to a minute or two, and then check if your router’s indicators are operating correctly.
3. Configure the Wi-Fi router
You would need to utilize your pc to adjust the standard parameters set on the router connection. It involves giving your wireless connection a distinct login ID and passcode.
- Put in the router’s preset IP address in the URL box of your internet browser, and hit Enter. This IP Id should be included in the router’s setup instructions.
- The Wi-Fi router’s sign-in screen should be shown.
- The configuration screen for your network router shall load. Find and pick the Connection Identifier from the list of options, then provide a distinct network identity.
- Browse and pick the Network Login selection, then next pick an Encryption option.
- Insert your required username and password.
- Save the settings, click on the Save option.
4. Connect your devices
And that is all! You are finally prepared to link to the Wi-Fi network and verify if it is operational.
- Click on your computer’s Wi-Fi network settings & scan for your Wi-Fi connections from the list of networks available near your device.
- Choose your connection name and type in your passcode.
- To check, use your internet browser and navigate to any website.
Your Wi-Fi network is all set with just these simple steps. Remember, it is essential to select the best network near you that meets your requirements. In Seattle, you can consult Seattle home wireless networks for the best internet solution.