Hospital Management systems maintains two levels of users:-
• Administrator Level
• User Level
This system includes:
• Maintaining Patient details.
• Providing Prescription, Precautions and Diet advice.
• Providing and maintaining all kinds of tests for a patient.
• Billing and Report generation.
Hospital Management systems can be used in any Hospital, Clinic, Dispensary or Pathology labs for maintaining patient details and their test results.
Main facilities available in this project are:
Maintaining records of indoor/outdoor patients.
Maintaining patients diagnosis details, advised tests to be done.
Providing different test facilities to a doctor for diagnosis of patients.
• Urine Test
• Stool Test
• Sonography Test
• Gastroscopy Test
• Colonoscopy Test
• Blood Test
• Biochemistry Test
Maintaining patient’s injection entry records.
Maintaining patient’s prescription, medicine and diet advice details.
Providing billing details for indoor/outdoor patients.
Maintaining backup of data as per user requirements (between mentioned dates).
If user forgets his/her password then it can be retrieved by hint question.
In this project collection of data is from different pathology labs.
Results of tests, prescription, precautions and diet advice will be automatically updated in the database.
Related test reports, patient details report, prescription and billing reports can be generated as per user requirements.
User or Administrator can search a patient’s record by his/her name or their registration date.
Goals of this system:-
• Planned approach towards working: – Hospital Management systems working in the organization will be well planned and organized. The data will be stored properly in data base, which will help in retrieval of information as well as its storage.
• Accuracy: – The level of accuracy in the Hospital Management system will be higher. All operation would be done correctly and it ensures that whatever information is coming from the center is accurate.
• Reliability: – The reliability of the Hospital Management system will be high due to the above stated reasons. The reason for the increased reliability of the system is that now there would be proper storage of information.
• No Redundancy: – In the Hospital Management system utmost care would be that no information is repeated anywhere, in storage or otherwise. This would assure economic use of storage space and consistency in the data stored.
• Immediate retrieval of information: – The main objective of Hospital Management system is to provide for a quick and efficient retrieval of information. Any type of information would be available whenever the user requires.
• Immediate storage of information: – In manual system there are many problems to store the largest amount of information.
• Easy to Operate: – The system should be easy to operate and should be such that it can be developed within a short period of time and fit in the limited budget of the user.