You know well how tough it is to figure out locations when you don’t have multiple address mapping tool. If you have ever struggled with too many customers to visit, you can feel that there the problem is not with too many. The problem is how to get to them effectively in a cost-effective way.
When only you have a list of their names and numbers it becomes challenging, what is the fastest way to plan your route? It is highly inefficient if you try to solve this puzzle manually. Address mapping tools are of great importance for the employees of various fields. Have a glance at some of the merits of these valuable tools.
For sales person – They outline specific territories that they have to cover.
For restaurants – They help to determine how far they have to deliver their meals?
For pizza delivery – They determine whether their delivery boy can deliver to a certain address/area or not?
8 Multiple Address Mapping Tools
Here is a list of various mapping tools. Some of them are easier than others and vice versa. It all depends on your end goal. Have a look at the features of some top-rated address mapping tools.
- Google My Maps – Unlike others, this tool is perfect to view directions. It enables you to plan your vacations, mapping out your business locations or sharing a list of delivery location with others. Finally, it allows to share the map with other users.
- MultiPlottr – The tool is quicker than google maps if you want to plot pushpins for your PowerPoint visuals. Copy, paste your address in the plot line, click ‘Plot’ and you are ready to proceed. You can save maps, edit pins and if you are looking to plot a quick ‘throw-away’ map, this tool can help you to do it in a unique way.
- Excel 3D Maps – It offers various options. Moreover, the tool is fairly quick and easy to understand whether you want to show a heat map chart, bar chart or time-based growth chart. There are many ways to take this address mapping tool to the next level. If you wish to outline a 3 Digit-zip-boundary onto your map, it requires some technical expertise but you can learn it in few minutes with some google searches.
- 3-Digit Zip Map – There are roughly more than 43000 zip codes in the U.S. and the counting is increasing every year. A majority of them are in the transportation industry as they are easy to digest information. It allows you to enter in 3-Digit zip zone.
- OptiMap – Imagine you have 25 addresses to visit and looking for an ideal way to do so. It is a great small-scale optimization tool that can solve your queries.
- Point to point distance calculator – Suppose you need to know what cities are within 200 Miles of New York city? This great high-level tool can help to know about it. It is faster than google maps and uses the great-circle-formula. So, it varies from the actual driving distance produced by google maps.
- Batch Geocoding – This is the greatest free tool to convert addresses to latitude and longitude coordinates. Over the years, a number of geo-code tools are developed for the task. However, this one is liked by a majority of individuals because it is straightforward and simple to use.
- Tableau Public – This is the most complex and challenging tool to learn. It is a free tool that is not meant for commercial use. As compared to other free tools, Tableau offers maximum flexibility.
Importance of Multiple Address Mapping Tool Software
Address or pin mapping assigns map coordinate locations to database addresses. A GIS performs this task by comparing the elements of each address in the database. The starting and ending addresses of the line segment are used to locate the precise coordination position. A point layer attributed with data from the input database works as an output of address mapping.
All of the address mapping tools you require for address mapping and analyzing your data are provided by ‘Maptitude Mapping Software. A Maptitude geographic information system (GIS) provides tools, maps and demographic data to understand the worth of geography in your personal and professional life. It enables you to-
– Evaluate where your customers are
– See where the sales ratio is highest
– Search hidden opportunities
– Spot geographic trends and patterns that can’t be displayed in spreadsheets and database tables
– Answer the geographic questions that impact your operations
This mapping software has the richest feature set and highest performance than other mapping software. It offers comprehensive desktop mapping software functionality and various advanced features that make it easier to create and edit maps, editing data to your maps, analyze geographic data and connect to corporate data resources.
Multiple Address Mapping Tools and Features
- Filter tool- It enables to filter your data using different filter options like- category, number, range, date etc.
- Drive-time polygon tool- Create a polygon based on the drive time to see how many places you can visit in a specified time. Or how far you can drive in that time-limit.
- Radius Map tool- Click on a location to add a radius around your map objects. Then click on the radius to export all the locations inside that circle.
- Geographic boundary territory tool- To create visual boundaries based on cities, states, districts, territories etc.
- Drawing tool- It customize your map through information like text, bubbles, shapes, icons, images etc. This tool helps to highlight key aspects of your map.
- Location finder tool- Use this tool to get a list of destinations from your current or any other location. It is used to prepare store locator maps.
- Distance calculation tool- It enables to calculate the distance between 2 locations with a click of a button. Use your data points or input addresses in real-time.
Multiple address mapping tools help to create powerful, intuitive maps for analysis, customization and visualization.