How many times have you heard your friends boast of their HP MFP for their small businesses? Were these the reasons behind why you also want to invest on one for your own office? Well, before you even buy your all-in-one printer from the manufacturer, it pays to look at some pros and cons of these products.
Pros of using HP MFP for your small business
There are different advantages of using HP all-in-one products for your small business such as:
1. Convenience. This is one of the criteria you will look into when you're looking for an all-in-one printer. Well HP MFP is indeed a great choice because it has a single control panel that you may simply access for your different printing jobs.
2. Provide better networking solutions. You can use either local area networking or the Internet or wireless connections for the HP MFP. Simply use the company's Web Jetadmin printer management software or its Jetdirect print servers.
3. Product support. You will love the fact that HP can provide you with great financing options so that your all-in-one printer will not be heavy on your pocket. Some of you may back out on the purchase knowing the products' high prices but as soon as HP opens the financing options for you, then there's no reason you should worry about large capital outlay for your small business.
4. Better return on investment. Before you even make any investment on a product, you also would want to know if it will yield better gains for you. Since HP MFP deploys balance strategies for its devices, you are assured of optimum asset utilization for your small business. Add to that the fact that the device can be used in a wide array of settings from small workstations to other highly centralized plans.
5. Increase in production. You can always use an HP MFP to increase document management as well as to send communication within your workgroup.
6. Better management of the device. You can easily know if your HP all-in-one printers need some replacement for its parts. Ink toner warnings will be digitally displayed through its control panels.
Cons of using HP MFP for your small businesses
After reading about the many benefits you can gain from an HP MFP investment, it is also wise to take note of some disadvantages linked to the use of these products.
1. Some products under the HP MFP lines only have one tray instead of the usual two or three trays that you may use for your small businesses. So if you're into a photocopying business, there's a need to reload the paper tray all of the time.
2. Some HP all-in-one printers may have problems with its scanning features, for this, you may need to contact the manufacturer. If you intend to make use of all the functions in the printer, you must see to it that all of them work so that you will not have problems in your small business later on.
As you have seen it, the advantages of HP MFP outweigh the disadvantages. What would the verdict be? Well, despite the glitches, there is much more to look forward to with these all-in-one printers.