A cracked LCD screen can be traumatic for a MacBook laptop owner. But, the good news is that it does not have to be, whether you are a resident of the US or a resident Canada. You just need a little advice. Below is some information about your MacBook that you should know as well as what you should look for when searching for the best MacBook laptop repair store.
If you need a MacBook screen replacement on a classic black or white MacBook, this is fairly straightforward. These types of issues typically require just the replacement of the cracked LCD screen itself, not the plastic outer casing.
If you own an aluminum MacBook Unibody, you may not have actually broken your LCD screen, but rather you could have broken the Macbook Unibody glass screen cover.
Either way, laptop repair stores are available in the US and Canada. Just make sure you look for the following so as to get the most for your money as well as the best quality service:
- Apple certified repair on all Mac products
- Experts who provide both glass cover and LCD screen replacement services
- Experts who offer the possibility of case damage repair rather than replacement
- Overnight and same-day repairs on all MacBook models
- Repair quotes given before additional services are administrated
- A 1 year repair warranty
No matter what type of MacBook laptop you own, no matter if you live in the US or Canada, help is on the way.