Before you purchase a new computer, you will want to make sure you have a clear understanding of the different features offered. That used to be my belief until technology went beyond my grants. Now when I need a new computer I have to ask for as much help as I can. That is why I was thoroughly shocked when I ended up purchasing an Apple iMac MB950LL / A 21.5-Inch Desktop. I walked into the store thinking I was going to buy a PC and ended up walking out with a Mac. It was the different features that sold me on this computer.
The Apple iMac MB950LL / A 21.5-Inch Desktop comes preloaded with the following features.
· The Apple iMac uses IPS technology to deliver an ultra wide 178 degree of consistent color for your viewing pleasure. You will be able to see everything on the screen from several different viewing angles. Especially, when you take into account the 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution the display screen has to offer.
· For those that use their computer to view high-end graphics, the Apple iMac MB950LL / A 21.5-Inch Desktop is the wave of the future. By installing a NVIDIA GeForce 9400 integrated processor, they have improved its graphical processor and your viewing pleasure.
· When you combine the above features with the high powered 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, you will be surprised by the speed of your computers response time. The improved processor was installed to optimize the multithreaded architecture. The architecture is now in place to enhance and improve the multitasking, gaming and video performance.
· The Apple iMac MB950LL / A 21.5-Inch Desktop computer is equipped with the Apples Snow Leopard Operating system. It is also loaded with applications from iLife '09 suite. This includes such software as; iMovie, iPhone, iTunes and Garageband.
· The size of the wide display unit helps to keep your computer cool by separating the CPU from the GPU. The engineers also included an intelligent control system that monitors your computer's temperature. Should your unit start to run hot, it will send just the right amount of airflow to all significant components.
· Apple also believes in going green that is why the Apple iMac MB950LL / A 21.5-Inch Desktop computer utilizes a low amount of energy to run. It meets the EPA stringent low power requirements, which makes each unit ENERGY STAR qualified.