A lot of people wanted to try their luck at getting one of those nice items being offered online for free. The thing that is keeping many from doing so however is the fact that a lot of these offers are actually scams.
Do you know that you can actually get freebies like a free new Droid X phone safely?
There are ways for one to know if an offer is for real or not. What are these?
1. Do you think you can trust the freebie site? Most fraudulent rewards sites appear to be sloppily made instead of professionally designed. And also, if the site is offering items like a new Droid X phone for free, should they be able to afford to pay a professional web designer?
2. Make sure that the rewards site has a security policy that handles your personal information.
3. Go through the offer’s every detail to make sure that you are really getting what they are offering.
4. Check if the shipping and handling fees are covered by the rewards company. Some offers might ask you to cover such fees but do not give out any payment details until you are sure you are getting the item.
5. Determine if the information being asked from you is appropriate for such offer. You should not be asked for more than your name, e-mail address, postal address and/or phone number.
6. Check if the promo is still on-going and not expired
7. You can visit forums or discussions about a particular website to see how it rates to other consumers
There are a lot more things you can consider when hunting for a genuine offer. Use some common knowledge and it is very possible for you to own a brand new Droid X phone for free.