Balayage inspo for everyone!
First things first, what does Balayage mean? Is it, like a trendy ombre?
Not really, but it also comes from a French word which means “to sweep.” This freehand hair coloring technique got its name from the long, sweeping strokes used to apply color through sections of the hair. So, what does it look like?
Balayage has a more natural transition than traditional highlights.
Balayage has taken over Instagram in the past couple of years, and it’s probably not going anywhere. Just look at these beautiful sun-kissed highlights!
Balayage will give you natural-looking highlights which will brighten your face, even when you hide behind it.
This incredible color correction makes me feel zen.
And this colorful balayage is the stuff mermaid dreams are made of.
Balayage curls? YES PLEASE.
Balayage isn’t just for people with long hair, and this stylish bob proves it.
Balayage and beards *Italian chef kiss.*
This before and after truly is a work of art.
This cool-toned balayage is perfect for those who are looking for something different.
And if you want to go full out ice queen, here’s some inspo:
But if you prefer something a bit more vivid, good news: this technique works well with any hair color.
Bangin’ balayage anyone?
You can also keep it dark if you just want a subtle change.
A little goes a long way, when it’s done right.
Is your hair always up? No worries, your hair will look fly no matter how you style it.
Go for a rose gold balayage if you’re looking for a conversation starter.
Just look at those gorgeous curls!
- 18 Pictures That Will Make You Want To Dye Your Hair Millennial Pink
- 21 Hair Product Before And After Photos That'll Make You Believe In Miracles
- 17 Short Hairstyles That Will Make You Want To Cut Your Hair
- 28 Hair Transformations That Will Make You Go “Oooh”
- 11 Simple But Life-Changing Things Your Hairstylist Wants You To Know
- This Stunning Photo Series Celebrates Natural Hair In The Coolest Way And It's Empowering
- 27 Amazing Hair Products That Really And Truly Work