Is it real, or is it Karol Rybakowski’s amazingly cool portrait tattoos?
Say hello to Polish tattoo genius Karol Rybakowski.
He works out of a shop in Rybnik, Poland, called Ink-Ognito, and he makes the most incredible, life-like portraits you've ever seen.
Karol studied painting at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, and you can definitely see the painterly style throughout his work.
If, for some reason, you wanted a tattoo of Charles Barkley in his prime, THIS would be the guy to go to.
Any tattooer will tell you realistic portraits are THE HARDEST kinds of tattoos to do, which makes this guy's pieces all the more remarkable.
Or maybe you need Dr. Evil on your leg?
Check out just how SPOT ON this Iron Man tat is:
The same goes for this Charlie Chaplin tattoo:
This is his Jimmy Page…
…and the reference photo.
He also does animal portraits.
And extremely realistic still-lifes.
Sure, you need a crumpled Red Bull on your leg.
BRB, headed to Poland for a tat.
• 61 Impossibly Tiny and Tasteful Tattoos
• 74 Matching Tattoo Ideas To Share With Someone You Love
• 33 Perfect Places For A Tattoo
• 56 Impossibly Pretty And Understated Tattoos Every Girl Will Fall In Love With
• 34 Kinds Of Tattoos That Look Insanely Hot On Guys
• 50 Incredible Tattoos Inspired By Books