Closing apps on iOS 7 is far better and easier than previous versions of iOS.
In iOS 6, closing background apps takes far too many steps:
- Double tap the Home button on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to show the app bar.
- Tap and hold an app in the app bar to enable the jiggle mode.
- Now swipe through the apps until you find the one you want to close, and tap the No Entrybutton in the corner of the app’s icon.
In iOS 7, the process is much simpler:
- Double tap the Home button to show your open apps.
- Swipe up on background apps you want to close.